For the last few years on Hallowe’en we’ve hosted a popular Light Party in our church hall. We do this as we want to celebrate the good things of this world; the best of all we believe is Jesus — the Light of the World.
As we can’t safely gather people inside we’ve decided to offer something a little different this year. So we’re REALLY EXCITED to invite you to take part in Chase The Light—a free fun trail for all ages but particularly aimed at families. Keep reading to find out more…
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Register by Monday 26th Oct* to receive our clue sheet (click here)
2. Head into town any time on any day during half term
3. Use our clue sheet to find the missing letters that reveal the secret message.
4. As you visit the local shops why not pop in and encourage the staff. And as you visit landmarks why not take photos of yourself with your clue sheet, posting them either:
….. i) on Facebook (tagging Castle Hill Baptist Church Warwick and using #ChaseTheLightCHBC in your post)
….. ii) email us with a few: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Come and say ‘hi’ on Saturday 31st October between 2-4pm+. Bring your completed secret message to claim your goody bag. We will be outside in our car park on Castle Hill. NB All goody bags will be filled at least 72 hours before collection and will be distributed in line with Covid-19 requirements.
* Anyone registering after Monday 26th October 2020 may still participate in the trail but will not be able to collect a goody bag due to the preparation time needed to meet Covid-19 restrictions.
+ If it rains we’ll post a new date and time at the top of this page and on Facebook.