Welcome! We are gathering online…
Thanks for looking at our worship services page. We are currently meeting in the church building and broadcasting our main Sunday Gatherings on Zoom at 10.30am. You can also watch the Gathering again by visiting our YouTube channel (it is posted by late Sunday). Our children and youth groups meet on alternate Sundays at 11:45am. To learn more please get in touch.
Each Sunday, after the morning Gathering, those on Zoom are able to spend some time catching up and we have an afternoon social from 4-5pm on Zoom (contact us to join in). We also meet on Zoom and Facebook to pray on Thursdays. Further, our house groups continue to meet online, offering one another pastoral support and encouragement through fellowship, prayer and Bible study. For more info on any of these, follow the links or get in touch.
Sundays (in Non-covid times)
Morning worship: 10.30am-12pm
- Worship includes a mixture of old and new songs
- We all worship together for the first part of service before breaking into age appropriate groups
- Groups are available for children aged 2-5 (Ground Breakers), 6-10 (Xstream), 11+ (Attic)
- An unmanned creché is also available (with sound from the service and sight through a window); changing facilities are in the disabled toilet (in the lobby).
- Prayer ministry, refreshments and conversation follow the service
- Communion is shared on the 3rd Sunday
- Once a term we all stay in the service together as we think it important to have longer times when we worship together and learn from one another
Evening worship: 4-5.15pm (GMT) / 6.30-7.45pm (BST)
- A smaller gathering who worship in the round
- We meet every week but follow a monthly pattern, which includes:
- 1st Sunday – communion
- 3rd – café church (space to discuss and reflect on different topics)
- 5th – Soul Space (a quiet space to meet with God and an opportunity to receive prayer for healing)
Tuesday together (in non-covid times)
At 3pm on the first Tuesday of each month, Pauline Stutton leads a more traditional, 45 minute service. All are welcome.
parking and access
- Blue Badge holders – you can park directly in front of the church. There is a ramp to the front doors
- The toilet for people with a disability is accessed through the lobby
- The main part of the building on Castle Hill is fully-accessible
- An inductive loop system is used for morning and evening worship
- The lobby is a ‘safe space’ to go during the service should the main worship space become too noisy. You can still hear what is happening or can ask the Duty Deacon to turn it down (if needs be).
General Parking (information correct Dec 2019)
- Priory Road, CV34 4NA — free on Sundays, 2 mins walk
- St Nicholas car park, CV34 4NL — 50p min. (+10p for every 6 mins extra), 5 mins walk (up hill)
- Barrack Street, CV34 4TH — free on Sunday (not open week days), 5 mins walk
- More info here: https://www.warwickdc.gov.uk/info/20547/warwick_car_parks