Each Sunday we meet in the church building and broadcast our main Sunday Gatherings on Zoom at 10.30am. You can also watch the Gathering again by visiting our YouTube channel (we aim to post it asap). We hold an all-age service on the first Sunday of the month (we all worship together) and communion is on the third Sunday. Our children’s groups (ages 2-Year 1, Y2-6) meet in-person all the other weeks and our youth group (Y7-11) meets every other week. To learn more please get in touch or sign up for our CHBC News.
Each Sunday, after the morning Gathering, those on Zoom are able to spend some time catching up, as are those in the building. We also meet on Zoom and Facebook to pray on Thursdays. Our Gateway Cafe is open every Saturday and some of our Connect Groups have restarted (such as Senior Lunches and Craft each Friday). House groups continue to meet online, offering one another pastoral support and encouragement through fellowship, prayer and Bible study. For more info on any of these, follow the links or get in touch.
Morning worship: 10.30am-12pm
- Worship includes a mixture of old and new songs
- We all worship together for the first part of service before breaking into age appropriate groups.
- Groups are available for children aged 2-Year 1 (Ground Breakers), Years 2-6 (Xstream), Years 7-11 (AYP!)
- An unmanned creché is also available; baby changing facilities are in the disabled toilet (in the lobby).
- There is no dress code; come as you feel comfortable.
- Prayer ministry and conversation follow the service (refreshments may return soon…)
- Communion is shared on the 3rd Sunday — all who seek to follow Jesus are welcome to take part
- On the 1st Sunday we have all-age worship (no children’s or youth groups) as we think it important to have times when we collectively worship and learn from one another
At 3pm on the first Tuesday of each month, Pauline Stutton leads a more traditional 45 minute service. All are welcome and this is followed by a time of fellowship.
parking and access
- Blue Badge holders – you can park directly in front of the church. There is a ramp to the front doors
- The toilet for people with a disability is accessed through the lobby
- The main part of the building on Castle Hill is fully-accessible
- An inductive loop system is available during gathered worship
- The lobby is a ‘safe space’ to go during the service should the main worship space become too noisy. You can still hear what is happening or can ask the Duty Deacon to turn it down (if needs be).
General Parking (information correct Sept 2021) All parking is charged for on Sundays around Warwick except Barrack Street (see below); all offer card payment or use of apps.
- Priory Road, CV34 4NA — 2 mins walk
- St Nicholas car park, CV34 4NL — 50p min. (+10p for every 6 mins extra), 5 mins walk (up hill)
- Barrack Street, CV34 4TH — free on Sunday (not open weekdays), 5 mins walk
- More info here: https://www.warwickdc.gov.uk/info/20547/warwick_car_parks