Welcome! We are gathering online…
Thanks for looking at our worship services page. We are currently broadcasting our main Sunday Gatherings on YouTube at 10.30am (or any time after). We host a Sunday morning social on Zoom, 9.50-10.25am (contact us to join in). And we offer several opportunities to pray each week. Further, our house groups continue to meet online to give one another pastoral support, times of fellowship and encouragement through prayer and bible study. For more info on any of these, follow the links or get in touch.
Sundays (in Non-covid times)
Morning worship: 10.30am-12pm
- Worship includes a mixture of old and new songs
- All ages worship together for the first part of service before breaking into age appropriate groups
- Groups are available for children aged 2-5 (Ground Breakers), 6-10 (Xstream), 11+ (Attic)
- An unmanned creché is also available (with sound from the service); changing facilities are found in the disabled toilet (in the lobby).
- Prayer ministry, refreshments and conversation follow the service
- Communion is shared on the 3rd Sunday
- Services when all ages remain in together are held once a term
Evening worship: 4-5.15pm (GMT) / 6.30-7.45pm (BST)
- A smaller gathering who worship in the round
- We meet every week but follow a monthly pattern, which includes:
- 1st Sunday – communion
- 3rd – café church (space to discuss and reflect on different topics)
- 5th – Soul Space (a quiet space to meet with God and an opportunity to receive prayer for healing)
Tuesday together (in non-covid times)
At 3pm on the first Tuesday of each month, Frank and Dorothy Vaughan and Pauline Stutton lead a more traditional, 45 minute service. All are welcome.
parking and access
- Blue Badge holders – you can park directly in front of the church. There is a ramp to the front doors
- The toilet for people with a disability is accessed through the lobby
- The main part of the building on Castle Hill is fully-accessible
- An inductive loop system is used for morning and evening worship
- The lobby is a ‘safe space’ to go during the service should the main worship space become too noisy. You can still hear what is happening or can ask the Duty Deacon to turn it down (if needs be).
General Parking (information correct Dec 2019)
- Priory Road, CV34 4NA — free on Sundays, 2 mins walk
- St Nicholas car park, CV34 4NL — 50p min. (+10p for every 6 mins extra), 5 mins walk (up hill)
- Barrack Street, CV34 4TH — free on Sunday (not open week days), 5 mins walk
- More info here: https://www.warwickdc.gov.uk/info/20547/warwick_car_parks