Malachi 3:10 (TNIV) Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
An offering is taken at the morning and evening services. Use the giving envelopes provided to give via cash, cheque, debit or credit card. For any queries about practical ways to support ministry, please contact our finance team.
Give regularly via one of the following methods:
- Text Giving Text CHBC11 to number 70070. Followed by the amount to donate eg £10, £20, £30.
- Online Giving You can donate online through our Stewardship give.net account: https://my.give.net/warwickbaptists
- Online Direct Transfer Set up a direct transfer via personal online banking. Log on to your online banking and request to set up a donation to be made to Castle Hill Baptist Church. Bank: HSBC Sort code: 40-45-25, Account No: 41358987
- Standing Order If you do not have online banking, please complete the standing order form on the giving envelopes on a Sunday, or contact usfor assistance in setting up a standing order.
- Payroll Giving Through your employers payroll giving (this will only apply if your employer offers this scheme) contact your employer for details.
- Cheque If you would like to send us a cheque, please send it to the Finance Team, Castle Hill Baptist Church, Warwick, CV34 4EX. Make cheques payable to Castle Hill Baptist Church.
- Legacies You may also like to consider making a donation to Castle Hill in your will. Please ask your solicitor when you make or change your will, or ask us for more information.
Tax efficient giving (Gift Aid)
If you are a UK tax payer, please fill in and sign the Gift Aid form and place it in the offering bucket. This will enable Castle Hill to claim back 25p in every pound that is donated from HMRC.