Malachi 3:10 (TNIV) Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.”
Members of Castle Hill community contribute to the life and work of the church in many different ways. Many selflessly give their time, talents and commitment throughout each week to further various ministries (if you want to contribute in this area, please speak to our Pastor). A number also realise the importance of giving financially too.
As a Baptist Church we are completely reliant on those who worship with us funding our ministry and mission (including the upkeep of our property)—there is no overarching body or organisation that also gives us money; that’s not how Baptist churches work.
Each Sunday we take up an offering during our morning worship. Giving envelopes are available in the lobby to give via cash, cheque, debit or credit card. Visitors need feel no obligation to give. This is something we do as a church family, and for those who share and support the vision of the ministry.
For any queries, please contact John Levick.
Committing to give the same amount each week or month enables the church to plan more effectively in carrying out our part in God’s mission. Below are the various ways you can do this:
- Online Direct Transfer Set up a direct transfer via personal online banking. Log on to your online banking and request to set up a donation to be made to Castle Hill Baptist Church. Bank: HSBC Sort code: 40-45-25, Account No: 41358987
- Standing Order If you want to set up a standing order then you could do it online using the bank details above or by completing the standing order form below and sending to your bank.
- Payroll Giving Through your employers payroll giving (this will only apply if your employer offers this scheme) contact your employer for details.
- Cheque If you would like to send us a cheque, please send it to the Treasurer, Castle Hill Baptist Church, Warwick, CV34 4EX. Make cheques payable to Castle Hill Baptist Church.
- Legacies You may also like to consider making a donation to Castle Hill in your will. Please ask your solicitor when you make or change your will, or ask us for more information. The Baptist Union have a scheme for will writing for those over 60. Click here for more details.
Tax efficient giving (Gift Aid)
If you are a UK tax payer, please download, complete and sign the Gift Aid form below and place it in the offering bag or give it to John Levick. This will enable Castle Hill to claim back 25p in every pound that is donated from HMRC.