Following the positive feedback around Chase the Light in October we are delighted to offer another free family QR trail around Warwick town centre. In Search Of Easter is particularly aimed at families but any one is welcome to take part. To get the most out of this trail you will need to use a smartphone.* Scroll down now to register or read on for more information.
*Please be aware the QR codes will take you to videos which will need to use data from your phone plan to watch. If you aren’t familiar with QR codes (the small black and white box in the picture above) have a watch of this video for more info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KHHFquutS8
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Register by Tuesday 6th April* to receive our clue sheet.
2. Head into town any time on any day from Thursday 1st until Saturday 10th April – do watch out for traffic and follow the government advice on social distancing.
3. Use our clue sheet to find the missing letters that reveal the secret word.
4. As you visit the local shops why not pop in and encourage the staff and get your photo taken with them or outside the shop showing your clue sheet. You can post them either:
….. on Facebook (tagging Castle Hill Baptist Church Warwick and using #InSearchOfEasterCHBC in your post)
….. email us with a few: email@example.com
5. Come and say ‘hi’ on Saturday 10th April between 2-4pm+. Bring your completed secret word to claim your goody bag.* We will be outside in our car park on Castle Hill. NB All goody bags will be filled at least 72 hours before collection and will be distributed in line with Covid-19 requirements.
* Anyone not registered by Tuesday 6th April may still participate in the trail but will not be able to collect a goody bag due to the preparation time needed to meet Covid-19 restrictions.
+ If it rains we’ll post a new date and time at the top of this page and on Facebook.